CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thank You Aunt Wendy!


THIS is one of the coolest bath toys. Thank you Aunt Wendy.
(what you can maybe not necessarily see, is that the blue part is full of water, and two little people sail in their little sailboats on the blue water, the gate opens and closes, the very bottom of the picture is a cave with a waterfall, and sometimes the poor sailors find themselves under the waterfall...)
Oh, and while I have your attention, let me warn you. Stay away from bath crayons. They are every bit as evil as I suspected they might be. I avoided using them for a loong time, I caved and gave them a try, and I regret it wholeheartedly.

1 comment:

Pilgrim Family said...

cant believe how big the kids are! Libby looks like a little girl. whats wrong w/ bath crayons, we got some 4 christmas...should i be hiding them?