CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

1 month old

Well, to commemorate Xander's 1 month birthday, I took some pictures of him in the buff. Here are a couple of them. I do have a really cute one of his bottom half, but I better get my hubby's permission before I post it. There's a part of me that thinks that exposing him to the world is wrong, though I know most of you are family and close friends. But, here he is - and posing with his big sister. My favorite thing about taking these pictures was discovering that it is a truth that there is something inherently sweet about a baby's naked bottom. As Xander lay and mama snapped some pictures, Libby looked at him and said, "oh look at his little bottom!" in a super sweet voice that any mother would have used. She'd never heard us say anything like that about anyone's bottom, so I knew at that moment that the preciousness of a baby's bottom is absolute truth. Even a 2 year old can see it.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: