CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What Bothers You?

I know, I know, what you want is birthday photos, birthday photos, birthday photos. But, those take time and I have but a minute, while Libby changes clothes and Xander makes a mess of her room (as she reports to me from down the hall).

Last night, Brian read to Libby from a new book he bought for her, "Sammy and His Shepherd." It's a story to help kids (and adults) see Jesus in the 23rd Psalm. Anyway, at the end of each chapter there are discussion questions, and one last night was about what bothers you? Libby's response,
"When I'm just sitting, trying to write a nice thank you card for my Grandma Shelley, and SOMEone comes up to me, and climbs on me, and bumps me and tries to make my card say, "goo goo ga ga blah blah blah."

I love that girl. And that SOMEone who can't help but pester her as he adores her as well. :)

No comments: