CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Vday my little love :)

Not so long ago, I made a fleece hat for Libby, and she loved it. Then she lost it. Then, I made a fleece hat for Xander, and Libby was reminded of her long lost hat/love. She asked me if I would make her another hat, with a tree and a bird and flowers sewn on it. I thought that might be tricky. So, instead, I decided to surprise her with a pillowcase with her "dream scene" and gave it to her for Valentine's Day. She was thrilled. This is her best pose with it, I guess it's just so cuddly.... :) (actually, it kind of is, the top is flannel and the bottom, and the birdy, are purple polky minky. oh, and i trimmed off the end with pom-poms, because they're the best.)

Happy Valentine's Day My Little Love

Posted by Picasa

No comments: