CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Monkey See, Monkey Do, yah..

So, baked ziti for dinner and Xander couldn't have loved it more. These pictures are based upon a true story and are not for the faint of heart (Jaime, I know you're squirming...)

My favorite thing about Xander's totally disgusting face,
is that it looks like I painted sauce on him.
His nose in particular, looks perfectly messy. In fact, I would NEVER do such a thing.
A mess like this makes me weak in the knees. Though, I'll confess,
I don't do much to avoid it. I feed my kids baked ziti, afterall.


Feeling a bit neglected as I snapped pictures of her messy brother,
mostly clean Libby requested that I take
a picture of her silly face.
Have I mentioned that she loves making silly faces?


And yet, somehow, I didn't see this coming.
Monkey See Monkey Do. Yowza.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica's Little Women said...

Oh, my. You are one brave mama. And that is one cute boy. Libbs looks beautiful. She has great hair, just like her mom.