CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Small Talk

M: ....I'm even going to shampoo the carpet in here (the van).
L: Well that's unusual!!!

M: putting left-overs into a container in the fridge
L: Who is that for?
M: Well, it's for daddy to take to work for lunch tomorrow.
D: YES!
L: Well that's good. That means I don't have to eat it again.

L: Mama, did you know that Xander can say da-da?
M: Yes, he can.
L: Yeah, I'm impressed!

L: Will you call Brittany and see what we're going to do today?

L: Did you know that mama wrote on daddy's wall?

L: Yucky!
X: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
L: Yucky!
X: hahahahahahahahahhahahahha
L: Yucky!
X: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
3 days later
L: Yucky!
X: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

D: I love mama.
M: and I love daddy.
D: and I love Libby.
L: and I love mama.
M: and I love Xander.
D: and I love Xander.
M: and I love Libby.
L: and I love Xander.
L: and I love Barnabas. I love his fluffy hair. But you know, I really don't like it when he licks my toes.

L: Let's read the book that Uncle Daniel gave me.
M: Which book?
L: It's the green one... pulling out The Giving Tree... This one!
M: Okay, let's read it.
L: looking at the picture of Shel Silverstein on the back cover. And there is Uncle Daniel!

No comments: