CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

L: talking, talking, talking, talking, talking to daddy.
D: reading, responding to Libby, reading, responding to Libby..... Libby, you know, I am trying to read here and it's kind of making it tricky for me when you're talking.
L: Well, it's kind of making it tricky for me when you're reading!

D: about to end a good night's sleep
L: wakes up, gets out of bed, enters mama and daddy's room, walks to daddy's side of the bed, wakes daddy softly with: Daddy, did you happen to see a little billfold, with money and Aunt Em's picture in it?

M: Libby, look at this kitchen. Look at all these dishes we have to do! Who do you think should do most of the dishes? Should mama do the most work tonight, or should daddy?
L: It depends on who is wearing the cutest shirt.
M: Okay, who is wearing the cutest shirt.
L: I don't know.
D: Well, you get to decide. Who is wearing the cutest shirt?
L: I think Daddy is wearing the cutest shorts.
D: cheering Yes!!!
L: So, I think daddy gets to do the dishes tonight.
M: cheering Yes!!!

No comments: