CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 07, 2008

I Love You Party!

Last week Libby wanted to have a party. Well, she wanted to have several. We had a birthday party for her baby, "Fiestville" (formerly named: Claire, Fiesta, Siesta, Celesteville, Fiestville, Alexandsock). At this point, I truly have no idea what her name is. Anyway, we partied to celebrate her but Libby was still in the mood for more partying. So, we had an "I Love You Dinner Party." I love you pictures were drawn and colored and hidden under everyone's place mat, and we dipped strawberries in chocolate for dessert. Libby was quite satisfied with this kind of party, Fiestville's didn't include real dessert. :)
Oh, and yes, she has a different hair-do here. It's all braided up in various places to create curls for the next day, which turned out super cute by the way, but I didn't get any pictures of that.

No comments: