CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wedding Pics Galore!

Okay! Well I think I've posted most of the wedding pics I'm going to, unless I come across one that I missed along the way... one or two that is. We had over 100 pics and so many of them turned out nicely. Below are many that will give you a hint of what a beautiful wedding we were able to celebrate, how blessed are we by our gracious Lord Jesus, and what a great time we had celebrating with our family. Enjoy!

libby flips and twirls her dress, like every good flower girl should


at the rehearsal dinner, the pizza place allowed "crayon art" on the walls


i LOVE this picture. don't they look so alike?! daddy and libby share a dance.


here we pose with the newlyweds on sunday afternoon at their second reception.


this is a silly pic taken at the ORD airport children's museum as we played away our 3 hour flight delay...

No comments: