CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Aunt Lucy's Wedding Weekend Extravaganza

Just a quick note to say that we are home from our long weekend extravaganza in Chicago, where we celebrated Aunt Lucy's marriage to new-Uncle Dan. We had a great time, especially Libby, who adored 4 days of devoted attention from numerous family members. She made her debut as flower girl and I have to say, she was stellar. I'll have footage of her first walk down the aisle hopefully in a few days. In the meantime, I'm posting photos little by little. I have a few of them below but there are more to come... it's late and I'm calling it a night but wanted to let you get a glimpse of what we were up to this past weekend -- and for those of you family members at the wedding as well, you can get a glimpse of how fabulous you all were looking day after day.
enjoy!

No comments: