CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Up on His Knees

Last Sunday, just over a week shy of hitting the 8 month marker, Xander pulled up to his knees in his crib. He took a short nap and started chatting in his room. I decided to leave him alone for a bit to see if he'd go back to sleep. He was then quiet about 15 minutes, and suddenly started whining. I figured he was fully awake and walked into his room to find him perched on his knees. He must have used the quiet time to get up, then whined to call me in for a rescue. Of course, I didn't rescue him until I had gotten my camera and a few satisfactory pictures of the occasion. He was a good sport.



Libby was very excited for Xander and was happy to encourage him after accomplishing his feat. As you can tell from his face, he's thrilled and even straightened up a bit taller after receiving some attention from her. He just adores her.

No comments: