CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Memorial Day Visit

Over the Memorial Day weekend, we had family visiting. Grandma Shelley, Grandad Mark, Aunt Brett and Uncle Mason (along with the doggies) spent several days with us and we had a great time. I would love Aunt Brett and Grandma Shelley to email me their pictures from the weekend so I can add them to our collection! This is what I have...

Grandma plays hide-and-seek with Libby.



and below are pictures of Libby and Grandma planting purple daisies. Grandma brought them for Libby to plant and keep in a little pail and Libby was so looking forward to this project all weekend long. She checks the plant daily for new buds and open flowers and is thankful when "God saw that I had a new flower and wanted to send me rain for it!"



No comments: