CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 09, 2011

gross.

The truth is, I'm not a big fan of candy.  I like it fine, but I never crave it.  I never really want it.  Give me rice krispie bars or brownies or chocolate chip cookies or sugar cookies or o'henry bars or puppy chow.  Give me puppy chow.  But candy?  nah. 

Certain candies top my "nah" list and actually qualify as "gross."  Much Easter candy makes that list, and Cadbury Eggs are probably the grossest candy I can imagine.  

My hubby thinks that's why I don't like the kids to eat them.  But he's not entirely right.  I suppose there is a part of me that wants to protect them from the Cadbury Egg.  But also, I think that's WAAAAAY too much candy for a person weighing 37 pounds, and I also think that's WAAAAAAY too much mess for someone living in a house that I have to clean. 

Case in point.  :)


No comments: