CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chit Chat

I keep thinking of Libby talk... things that she says that I find humorous. Perhaps it's just that I'm her mom and it's not very funny to others, but it's my blog so i can chuckle and type as i choose, right? Here's something she said this afternoon and as I think of others I'll tag them on.

M: Today you don't have to take a nap but you need to have rest time in your room. You can play in there or read books but you have to stay in there quietly until 3:15. That's when the big hand is on the 3.
L: Woah. That's going to be a long time. I had thought maybe when the big hand was on the 10. But on the 3 is going to be a long time.

we do this from time to time so she's familiar with the clock and how to know when she's allowed to come out of her room, but i didn't know she understood fully that the hands move clockwise, or that she'd know that the big hand would get to the 10 before the 3. It was 2:20 at the time. anyway, it just struck me as funny. when i said "the 3" her eyes widened and she knew, it was going to be a while.

No comments: