CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Clearly, They're Genius.



Lunch out today, and two of my lovebugs shared a milkshake. How cute. Then, I suddenly noticed a handsome man in the background and asked that the two of them stick out their tongues "like this." "Uh, I'm not real crazy about doing this." was the response I got from daddy. "Come on, just do it." Libby was more cooperative. So, they stuck out their tongues not knowing the purpose, I snapped a photo and laughed and laughed and handed the camera over and we now have a new timeless photo that will simply have to be framed.

2 comments:

B said...

Update already...I NEED to know what's going on in your lives.

Unknown said...

This is the best pic Heidi...so glad your dad shared the blog with us :)

Pam and Mike