CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

a special day

Libby (and fam, really) was the recipient of a very special Christmas gift and I managed to photograph at least some of it for memories-sake.  phew!




most of the gang watching despicable me.  loved it.


here are the girls outside the movie theater.  they're the christmas gang.  x and i were tagalongs.  very appreciative ones.  speaking of tagalongs, it's girl scout cookie time!  :)


here's xander with his painted mug.

and the real xander with his painted mug.


my pretty little lady with her vase.

the girls with their painted projects

my kids with their fired and adored works of art.  

in the midst of all that, we enjoyed a family feast at jason's deli, one of our favorite gathering places when we have the whole family together.  thanks so much for a fun day of gifts, aunts and grandma!!  and a special big thanks for letting xander and i come along!  :)


1 comment:

Jeni said...

Those ladies look familiar!;-) I love the card!! How cute!! I haven't seen the movie, is it good? And where did you go to paint pottery? I'd love to do that with Madi sometime!