CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 06, 2010

as they say, lol

okay.  testing something here.  but in the meantime, i'll tell you a funny story and show you a funny picture. 

Life is not all berries for Libby and Xander, who occasionally "bother" one another, as we say.  They have started to disagree, and from time to time I hear "is not, is too, is not, is too" and the like.  I remember those days.  Sometimes we would shorten that to "snot, stew, snot, stew" just to keep it interesting. 

Anyway, one particular morning, rollin' in my swagger wagon (oh how i love that video), i hear it.  "No it's not, yes it is, not it's not, yes it is, no it's not..."  I decided to lay low.  Let them sort it out.  Ya know.  Welllllllllll, sort it out they did, when Xander rollllllllllllllllllllllled his eyes super dramatically (somehow I caught that in the rear view, don't judge) and said, "Wibb, I fink I'm really getting tired of this."

Naturally, I ducked out of view and snickered to myself.  A moment later Libby busted out laughing.  I love that she gets a kick out of him, too.  :)  

Now for the picture.  What fun is a blog post without a picture?  Not much.  So here it is, via my mom.  My kids on a ride at a kids' amusement park that they frequented while spending their week with grammy and grandad.  It makes me laugh because I think they couldn't look more ho hum about the ride.  ha!  And notice Xander's shiner.  That was about 2 weeks post incident.  The incident being Xander coming face to face with a croquet mallet.  boo. 






No comments: