CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

step-by-step

Xander is walking. There, I said it. Now, he's not walking always, and he's not walking very fluidly. But he does a Frankenstein walk and he does it more and more frequently. He regularly takes 2-4 steps to get here and there, and will occasionally take a couple more before he gets too excited with himself and finds himself on his bottom, with a big grin and a "boom." But today he set his own record, a lot of steps. :) He walked from one end of Libby's bedroom to the other. She watched him do it, and called for me to come, hurry! I peeked down the hall and asked, "what is it?" "Mom! Come Quick! Xander is standing all by himself!" "Is he walking?" "YES!!" So, I scurried to her room and sure enough, he was not where I left him and he was on 2 feet. However, when he saw me, he got giddy and after another step he was down. It was really sweet though, that he did it for her and she was so entirely excited for him. :)

No comments: