CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

e.a.t.

As I look back through photos I haven't blogged through, I can't help but notice a theme.  eating.  :)
We do like to eat!


I don't know where she gets this.


:)


phoebe enjoys strawberry and nutella paninis on valentine's day


so does xander


and so does libby.  :)


we DID eat something not sweet (heart-shaped pizza) but look at our dessert!  cookie pie!  oh my oh my oh cookie pie!


my kitchen helper making french toast


out to eat on libby's birthday


cake time for libby's birthday!
(oh yeah!  and some day when I get around to posting pics of my "new" kitchen, you may want to reflect on this picture of the wall behind us.  it used to be there, separating the kitchen from the front living room.  it is no more!!!)


i LOVE this picture.  thanks mom for capturing it.  :)


jason's deli.  a family favorite.


okay.  now what has happened here is that phoebe has eaten her whole waffle for breakfast and xander has declared himself "all done" after barely touching his.  a moment later i notice phoebe has snatched his plate and added it to her place.  :)  oh me.

No comments: