CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Day ... a few quick shots

It's Christmas Day (in my blogging world) and I have taken just a few pictures. Just a few. I review my albums and think I'm falling behind in capturing my kiddos and their childhood. But, I forgive myself. My hands are a little full these days. :) And truly, I'd rather hold my sweet babe than my camera.




It's Christmas! It's Christmas! It's Christmas!



someone's having trouble sitting still...


and, he's off!




here, xander flashes one of his many "fake for the camera" smiles. this one is unbelievably cheesey. and the unbelievably cheesey deserves to be documented. clearly, he could care less about pictures. he's into opening the gift with the big green X.


someone found the wrapping paper roll. someone likes the way their voice sounds.
this picture turned out horribly. but, it's libby showing off the picture she found in her stocking. Mrs. Holloway drew it for her and stuck it in there one day while watching my kiddos. What a fun treat it was for Libby to open it Christmas morning!
.... and sadly, that's all I have that's worth posting. oh well, trust that we had a really fabulous day. snowed in as a family, eating cinnamon rolls and mints (the kids got mints in their stockings and they are constantly begging me to eat one) and watching movies, shoveling snow, playing games, and enjoying one another's company. Happy Birthday Jesus!





















No comments: