CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 03, 2006

Pre-Halloween at the Children's Museum

Here I am, all dressed up!
See! I am worth the wait. I know many of you have been checking in to see me in costume. I had a great time as a lamb, and continue to ask mama to wear it. I love my hat with ears, and the wooly white lamb's coat that's so soft and cuddly. I got to celebrate in my costume 3 times! We spent an evening at the museum, and I had the best time. I love it at the museum, and thought it was fun to see the other kids, and Aunt Wendy was there too! I even got a treat: raisens! And for those of you who know how strict mama and daddy are with my schedule, you'll appreciate knowing that I was having such a great time that we didn't get home until 8:00 p.m.! As if that weren't enough, Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Jon and Aunt Em came Sunday night, and on Halloween night I dressed up for photos with Addison, and visited our neighbors Don and Mary Ellen, and tasted my first piece of candy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Ahhhhh... it's a Libby-Lamb! I love it! Wish I could see you guys sooner rather than later - but I'm looking forward to hanging out with lambs & company in January.